Monday, October 1, 2007

and i'm off!!!


unemployed, broke/massively in debt, single, scared to death, i could go on and on...


the big move is tomorrow, and this is not how i imagined it....at all...in many ways, this is close to the worst situation possible (house not being sold, car being sold for less than what i owe, no job). i just have to keep telling myself that everything is going to work itself out. i am extremely lucky in a lot of ways (have dance gigs, healthy, great friends/family, good education) i just need a few less monkeys on my back...


are you there god? its me, Justin....


ironic?? yes.....but at this point, anything helps...


i'll miss you CU!!!


more updates hopefully in the next few days. just depends on the availability of internet.


and lets all pray that i can a) cancel one bank account and make a deposit in another, b) change my adress, c) sell my car, d) ship my computer, and e) cancel garbage pick up all in the span of 2 business hours tomorrow before heading to bloomington. yowza.


No comments: